Ranch View Lodge
12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Ranch View Lodge is a gorgeous luxury home located adjacent to the famed Amangani Resort in Wyoming. The chalet is perched on the side of East Gros Ventre Butte, 650 feet above the valley floor, and looks out to Snow King and the Tetons. From skiing and snowboarding in the winters to river rafting, horseback riding and paragliding in the warmer months, there is something for everyone in Jackson Hole!
This tranquil property represents a study in harmony and simplicity with clean lines constructed with natural materials. Wood, stone and glass echo the endless wilderness, the rocky spires and the vast, changing sky. The fabulous games room is the place to be in the evenings. The rich redwood walls and cabinetry create a warm, welcoming, clubhouse feeling. An octagonal game table and eight woven-leather chairs invite card play late into the night. A sectional sofa faces a flat screen television and a foosball table.
In the living area, a sectional couch, a pair of deep club chairs and two ottomans are positioned around a substantial stone fireplace with a gas hearth. In the kitchen, black stone countertops set off the streamlined, natural wood cabinetry. A breakfast bar has stools for three, and a suspended oblong of track lighting casts ample illumination. Steps away, the dining table seats ten. Four clear glass pendant lights hang above. French doors open to a broad stone patio with another dining table, a gas grill, abundant seating and a spacious hot tub.
Five exquisite bedrooms accommodate up to twelve guests at this non-smoking villa. The master suite is centered around a massive stone hearth. A cloud-soft, king size bed faces the fire, and a door leads out to the patio and hot tub. All four bedrooms on the main level of Ranch View Lodge feature en-suite bathrooms, dual vanities, flat screen televisions and DVD players. The bunk room is perfect for children.
During your stay at Ranch View Lodge, you will be within easy driving distance of the town of Jackson as well as the restaurants and shops in Teton Village. Further away, you will find the iconic Yellowstone National Park, an almost 3,500 mile wilderness mecca atop a volcanic hotspot. Dramatic canyons, winding rivers, green forests, hot springs and steaming geysers await!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Gas fireplace, Flat screen television, DVD player, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 2: 2 Bunk beds, Flat screen television, DVD player, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Flat screen television, DVD player, Direct access to patio
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Flat screen television, DVD player
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Gas fireplace, Flat screen television, DVD player, Direct access to patio
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area
- Wet bar
- Media room
- Game room
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Gaming table
- Board games
- Foosball table
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Gas barbeque
- Fire pit
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Ski delivery
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 8 minute drive to Town of Jackson
- 13 mile drive to Teton Village
- 9.3 mile drive to Grand Teton National Park
- 60 miles to Yellowstone National Park
- 13 mile drive to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- 12 miles to Jackson Hole Airport (JAC)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
+ 3 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.