Golf course estate in St. James, Barbados
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 4.5 baths
Golf enthusiasts will adore this two-level home, conveniently located on the Royal Westmorland Golf Course estate and offering ocean views and first-class amenities. Boasting a perfect blend of West African and Caribbean culture, the island of Barbados is an ideal tropical gateway for visitors looking for sun, fine dining and high-end shopping.
Relax on one of the many cushioned lounge chairs on the pool deck where you can take in exceptional views over the golf course. They surround a large infinity-edge pool that appears to dramatically drop off over the golf green. A dining table with seating for eight is located under the covered portion of the terrace, and is a favorable spot for an alfresco meal; afterwards, retire onto the nearby sofa with a glass of wine.
The interior features minimalistic decor and a neutral palette made up of mainly white and beige tones with pleasant pops of color. The living room boasts two separate areas to relax, and each space is outfitted with lime-green and sea-blue sofas. An arched passageway leads you to the kitchen and dining room with seating for eight. Fully equipped, this Italian-designed kitchen boasts a marble breakfast bar.
Located on the five star Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort, you and your guests will have exclusive access to the facility’s tennis courts, clubhouse, dining and fitness center. When you’re ready to hit the town, do some shopping in Bridgetown, the capital, only 15 km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master : King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual vanity Air conditioning, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and bathtub, Dual Vanity Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Direct access to garden
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining are with seating for 8
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Cable television
- Video game console
- Ceiling fan
- Infinity pool
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Outdoor living space
- Golf course and coastline view
- Gated property
SHARED ROYAL WESTMORELAND AMENITIES
- Golf course
- Tennis court
- Clubhouse with resort pool and spa
- Mullins beach facility
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper - 6 days per week
- 24-House security
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef service
Points of Interest:
- Located in the Royal Westmoreland Golf Resort
- 4.8 km to Holetown
- 6.8 km to Speightstown
- 15.8 km to Bridgetown
- 10 minutes to Royal Westmoreland Beach Club
- 5.2 km to Mullins Beach
- 28.6 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Golf course access
+ 5 more
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.