Old World class and peak views near Historic District
16 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5 baths
Located just off Baldy Mountain Road, perched above Breckenridge’s historic Main Street, this ultra-luxurious ski villa is ready to host your next exciting Luxury Retreat in beautiful Colorado. Whether you’re in town to ski or enjoy the summer, the many resorts and vibrant mountain villages of Colorado are packed with plenty of exciting attractions. Within five miles, you’ll have ski access to BreckConnect Gondola and Quicksilver Super 6. Travel a little further, and you’ll hit Copper Mountain Ski Resort.
Lofty Fox’s living room features an extra-high coffered wood ceiling over top of the gorgeous two-sided stone fireplace, which sits opposite the massive, mountain-view framing windows. Upon arrival, you’ll instantly feel the warmth and luxury of this rustic-chic ski lodge. Plush leather sofas, stately wooden accents and furniture, and top of the line electronics are found throughout the spacious interior, ensuring guests feel the villas traditional roots, as well as enjoy state of the art amenities. In the kitchen, your inner chef will be inspired by the restaurant caliber appliances, wood cabinetry, and granite countertops. When it’s time for bed, Lofty Fox has a wide range of luxurious accommodations for up to eighteen guests.
After a long day on the slopes, you can return home to a heated garage, a mud room for any wet gear, and a rejuvenating hot tub on the balcony. Once you’re ready to continue your evening, decide whether you’ll be dining in the formal dining area, with space for ten, or if you’d rather an alfresco meal on the balcony. After dinner, you’ll have television, Wi-Fi, a sound system, and a DVD player to help enjoy a relaxing evening with the family.
If you feel like a night out, Breckenridge’s Main Street is lined with delicious restaurants, boutique shops, and plenty of exciting nightlife establishments. If you’re traveling in the summer months, Breckenridge Golf Club is a beautifully scenic and challenging course, a must-play for any golf aficionado.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub and stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in closet, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin bunk beds, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower
- Spare Room: Trundle bed, Access to hallway bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television
- Bunk Room: Twin bunk bed
- Den: Queen sleeper sofa bed
Features & Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen (with breakfast bar)
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- Mud Room
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining
- View of slopes
Staff & Services
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.6 miles to Breckenridge National Historic Distric
- 3.2 miles to Sledding & tubing at Carter Park
- 3.5 miles to Main street with restaurants & shops
- 7.1 miles to Breckenridge Golf Club
- 63 miles to Pike National Forest
- 3.2 miles to BreckConnect Gondola
- 3.7 miles to Quicksilver Super 6
- 21 miles to Copper Mountain Ski Resort
- 74 miles to Eagle Country Regional Airport (EGE)
- 106 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 4 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 125 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 125 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.