Rustic alpine lodge near Highlands Gondola
10 guests · 4 bedrooms · 5.5 baths
Two townhouses were combined to create this open, spacious chalet, nestled into the tranquil, mountainside Highlands neighborhood. With effortless access to the slopes, you can be navigating your way through fresh powder in mere minutes. Après-ski festivities and entertainment at the Saddleridge complex are mere minutes away with upscale restaurants, a pool, steamy hot tubs, and a lively bar.
The posh interior design takes the villa’s interior scheme from “rustic charm” to “elevated alpine.” Vaulted ceilings create a lofty ambiance while soaring windows look out onto the snow-capped evergreen forest, simultaneously drenching the supple leather furnishings, exposed stone accents, and walnut-hued décor in natural light. Views of Strawberry Park are unobstructed from the terrace; it’s the perfect spot to lounge with a book, perhaps grabbed from the abundant library shelves. In the evening, gather in front of the wood-burning fireplace, framed by a towering river-rock hearth, as you sip hot cocoa and reminiscence on the day’s adventures.
It’s a unique escape whichever season you choose to visit in; during the winter, snow sports and activities are plentiful, while in the summertime you can hike, bike, horseback ride, and golf on the thawed terrain. In just a 10-minute walk, you’ll find tennis courts, an ice rink, boutique shopping, and fine-dining in Beaver Creek Village. For a change of scenery, the town of Avon and Vail Village are a short drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 12
- Sound system
- DVD player
- Ski locker
- Heated floors
- Hot tub - heating included
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
- Gas barbecue
SHARED SADDLERIDGE AMENITIES
- Hot tubs
- Fitness center
STAFF & SERVICES
- Ski shuttle bus (every 20 minutes)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
Points of Interest
- 10 minute walk to Beaver Creek Village with restaurants, shops, tennis courts
- 15 minute walk to Beaver Creek Golf Course
- 5 minute drive to Town of Avon
- 13 mile drive to Vail Village
- 3 minute shuttle ride to Highlands Gondola
- 5 minute shuttle ride to the Centennial lift
- 13 mile drive to Vail Ski Resort
- 35 miles to Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE)
- 155 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Natural gas barbecue
+ 1 more
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.