12 guests · 5 bedrooms · 5 baths
Woodside Villa is a sensational home at the very heart of Park City’s exclusive ski and boarding scene. Within 50 yards of the lifts to the sublime runs and powder of Utah’s Olympic courses you’ll find a property radiating luxury. From its baby blue clapperboard exterior to its high-ceilinged open plan rooms you’re surrounded by stylish opulence. Step across the threshold and you can walk to restaurants, bars and cafés of Main Street. Here, in the shadow of snow-capped peaks and richly-forested hills, you can enjoy an idyllic vacation in the clear, crisp mountain air.
This luxurious villa combines a front row seat on Park City’s thriving après-ski scene with indulgent surroundings. From the soothing, bubbling warmth of your private hot tub you can admire the starry skies of Utah. Under the high vaulted ceilings of your open plan rooms you can relax in absolute comfort in the warmth of gas fireplaces. Then, as night falls you can gather around an elegant wood table and evenings of fine dining.
With acres of space and sensational fittings, this superb property will be your relaxing home-from-home in Utah. Sleek hardwood floors and rich beams form the perfect backdrop for cozy leather sofas and fabric armchairs. Traditional mountain style decoration is enhanced by the contemporary additions of flat screen televisions and custom touch lighting. The magnificent wood-paneled gourmet kitchen gleams with an array of modern conveniences and polished marble. Each morning, its breakfast bar will be the perfect place to meet up and plan your days on the slopes.
With five sumptuous bedrooms to choose from, sleep is well-catered for at Woodside Villa. You’ll find a delightful range of options from luxurious king-sized to twin beds for extra flexibility. Decorated in subtle shades and embellished by stone fireplaces and wood cabinets they provide an oasis of peacefulness. Each room also features a deluxe en-suite and a flat screen television to help you keep up with your favorite shows or world events. The vast master suite encompasses an impressive two-way fireplace and expansive lounge.
Here, close to Park City’s finest restaurants and lively nightlife, you can immerse yourself in an unforgettable alpine vacation. Surrounded by dozens of world-class runs and epic powder this villa puts you in a prime position to achieve perfection on the piste.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Gas fireplace, Television, Lounge area, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Gas fireplace, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Direct access to courtyard
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Gas fireplace, Television, Direct access to courtyard
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Direct access to courtyard
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast table
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Gas fireplace
- Cable television
- Surround sound system
- Wet bar
- Hot tub
- Garage - 3 spaces
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping – Ski season only
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Additional housekeeping
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Additional airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
- Chef services
- Spa services
- Laundry service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Babysitting service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet/Helicopter charter
- Ski equipment & tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski & Snowcat tours
- Utah Olympic Park bobsled ride
Points of Interest
- 6 minute walk to Main Street with restaurants & shops
- 6 minute drive to Park City Golf Course
- 4.7 miles to Canyons Golf Course
- 7.9 miles to Utah Olympic Park
- 32 miles to Salt Lake City
- 3 minute walk to Town Lift Plaza
- 5 minute drive to Park City Mountain
- 38 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
Surround sound system
+ 1 more
Park City, UT
Salt Lake City International (SLC)
42 min drive
Park City Golf Course
5 min drive
11 min drive
Town Lift Plaza
3 min walking
Park City Mountain
4 min drive
Points of Interest
Historic Main Street
6 min walking
Utah Olympic Park
17 min drive
Salt Lake City
42 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.