Colonial revival villa by the sea
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Please note that the beach directly in front of the property has coral formation and is not suitable for swimming. However, there is a sandy area a minute's walk down the same beach.
One of our most stunning villas in Barbados, you’ll find this palace-like home along the island’s prestigious West Coast, sitting on over three acres of beachfront property in St. James. Barbados offers a perfect Caribbean getaway, with tranquil waters, vibrant nightlife options and a warm climate.
Soak in the sun on one of the many stylish loungers that surround the vast swimming pool—you’ll also be treated to panoramic views of the sea. This sun deck is peppered with tropical flowers, plants and umbrellas for when you need shade. Fitness buffs can play a round of tennis on the home’s private court. The entertainment terrace includes a wet bar and gazebo and is the perfect spot to relax with a glass of wine.
Inside, the space offers an inviting living area with classical touches like coral stone pillars, traditional area rugs and plush sofas as well as lots of natural light, thanks to doors that open up to the terrace. The modern kitchen is fully equipped with top-of-the-line appliances and granite counters, but you won’t need to worry about cooking thanks to an included cook service. You’ll also be treated to services from a butler and housekeeping.
Up to 12 guests are able to stay here, making it ideal for a group of friends or family. There are six bedrooms spread through the estate (two are in a separate guest house) and all feature private, en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. The master suite encompasses the entire first floor and boasts a sitting room, private balcony and a luxury bathroom with a dressing area, while bed sizes range from king size to two twins that can be pushed together to form a king.
Since this is a beachfront villa you won’t have far to travel for surf ‘n’ sand, while the restaurants, shops and attractions of Holetown and Speightstown are less than a 10-minute drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Bidet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Lounge area, Desk, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size bed (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size bed (can be converted to a king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual vanity, Air conditioning, Desk, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Lounge area, Television
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Lounge area, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 14
- Ping pong table
- Media room
- Cable television
- Sound system
- Ceiling fans
- View of Caribbean Sea
- Swimming pool - unheated
- 2 Alfresco showers
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Wet bar
- Multiple alfresco dining areas
- Propane barbecue
- Tennis court
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Cook service - 3 meals a day, 6 days a week
- Housekeeping - 6 days a week
- Security guard
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Food & beverage
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities & excursions
- Babysitting service
- Water sports rentals
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 7 minute drive to Holetown
- 8 minute drive to Sandy Lane Golf Course
- 9 minute drive to Speightstown
- 15 km to Bridgetown
- 3 minute drive to Gibbs Beach
- 8 minute drive to Sandy Lane Beach
- 9 minute drive to Paynes Bay Beach
- 30 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
A grand pool by the sea
A large swimming pool connects alfresco dining, gardens, and a gazebo and points past the canopy toward the sea.
Tennis and ping pong for days
Maintain your fitness in the gym, at the ping pong table, or on the bright green tennis court shaded by mature palms.
The award-winning team Gillespie & Steel use local coral stone, timbers, and shingles to pull off an authentic yet contemporary feel.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 3 more
Ping pong table
+ 6 more
The Garden, Barbados
Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
38 min drive
3 min drive
Sandy Lane Beach
7 min drive
Paynes Bay Beach
9 min drive
Royal Westmoreland Golf
7 min drive
Sandy Lane Hotel
7 min drive
Points of Interest
7 min drive
8 min drive
24 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.