Neocolonial villa on the Caribbean
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
Vacation in classic Barbadian elegance at High Breeze. Traditional architecture, newly renovated interiors, unparalleled views of the island’s west coast and personalized service create an atmosphere of true luxury at this Barbados vacation rental. Whether you’re gathering to celebrate a special occasion as a family, traveling with friends or taking a decadent honeymoon, the villa’s five bedrooms and access to a nearby resort beach club make it feel like your own private boutique hotel.
Your holiday at High Breeze includes the services of a cook, butler and housekeeper, as well as access to the beach amenities, restaurants and bars at the nearby Fairmont Royal Pavilion Beach Club. But the villa has its own resort-worthy ambience, thanks to a shaded porch with a sitting area, dining area and wet bar, a show-stopping separate dining pavilion, a terrace that stretches out toward the ocean and is dotted with tempting lounge chairs and a pool that parallels the terrace and ends in a hot tub. For the dedicated, the estate has its own exercise room; for everyone else, there’s a Smart TV and Wi-Fi.
Taking inspiration from traditional Caribbean architecture, High Breeze lives up to its name with a bright, airy great room that has vaulted beamed ceilings, sand-colored tile and beautifully textured coral-stone walls. Mint- and cream-hued sofas sit atop turquoise rugs with coral motifs, and wrought-iron chandeliers and mirrors are elegant accents. Even the fully equipped kitchen exudes tropical refinement, with polished stone countertops, crisp white cabinets, and high, whitewashed beadboard ceilings.
From the villa’s prime location on Holders Polo Ridge in the St. James area, it’s a short drive to your choice of some of the best beaches on the island, from Paynes Bay and Sandy Lane to Batts Rock and Brighton. If you’d like a true resort experience, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion Beach Club is about 5.5 km from the villa. For more of a local experience, discover the restaurants and bars in Holetown, 5 minutes away by car, or for luxury shopping, make the 10-minute drive to Limegrove. Play a round at Royal Westmoreland Golf Course, take a stroll on the Bridgetown boardwalk or stop by for the fish fry at Oistins Bay. Book your tickets in and out of Grantley Adams International Airport, a 23 km drive from High Breeze.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted into king), Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Smart TV
- Exercise room
- Wet bar
- Security system
- Swimming pool
- Alfresco dinning areas with seating for 6 & 14
- Outdoor living space
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Included (6 days a week):
- Laundry service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Nanny service
- Food cost
Points of Interest
- 6.7 km to Royal Westmorland Golf Course
- 9.5 km to Bridgetown Boardwalk
- 18.5 km to Oistins Bay
- 1.5 km to Paynes Bay Beach
- 2.5 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 5.5 km to Royal Pavilion Beach Club
- 4.2 km to Batts Rock Beach
- 5.9 km to Brighton Beach
- 23 km to Grantley Adams International Airport
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
+ 2 more
Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
31 min drive
Paynes Bay Beach
3 min drive
Sandy Lane Beach
6 min drive
Batts Rock Beach
9 min drive
Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
16 min drive
Points of Interest
25 min drive
25 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 60 days before your trip and only pay 50% of the total accommodation fees for the reservation. Cancel within 60 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.