Villa Pacifica Palmilla
15 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6 baths
At Villa Pacifica, masterful skill and an impeccable eye have provided a balance between traditional Mexican decor and the latest amenities to create a masterpiece in luxury living, right on the beach. Just minutes from the Puerto los Cabos Golf Course and the gallery district in town, Art Walk, this private oceanfront vacation rental makes a great bet for a family holiday in one of the sunniest places on the planet. Live it up in Cabo!
If you love to swim in both sea water and a swimming pool, you will be happy to find both within mere steps of each other at Villa Pacifica. An open room, with living and dining areas, features sliding glass doors spanning the full length of the room, maximizing the stunning view to the Sea of Cortez. From indoors to out, glass doors slide back to create a continuous space with the great room extending to the immediate outdoor dining terrace, wet bar and barbeque. Your reservation includes housekeeping and 24-hour security.
The interiors of Villa Pacifica exude inviting warmth with its terracotta floors, hand-painted tiles, handcrafted woods, white walls, graceful archways and abundant light. Indoors, adjacent to the living and dining areas is a Mexican-tiled kitchen complimented by warm woods. The open plan dining and living area is beautifully decorated, offering comfort and a sometimes necessary respite from the heat.
Four bedrooms are located in the main house, and two in the guest house. The bedrooms are bright and continue the light tones and warm accents. Mexican hand-painted tiles in each bathroom tastefully create a sophisticated compilation of color, shape and design. Its prime oceanfront location right on the sands has also made Villa Pacifica a favorite spot for weddings and anniversaries.
Nearby San Jose del Cabo is a picturesque colonial town that also offers some of the area’s best beaches for surfing. A little further northeast, you will find the East Cape – a top spot for fishing and exploring the coastal lagoons for amazing birds and other wildlife. In Cabo San Lucas, you can visit the awe-inspiring stone arch, El Arco, or enjoy the attractions of El Medano beach as well as the sizzling nightlife. Have your vacation, your way!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Day bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in Closet, Ceiling fan, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Twin bed, Ensuite bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 6
- DVD Player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Infinity swimming pool - Heated
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Barbeque (One full propane tank provided per 7 nights, additional propane at extra cost)
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping service (No Sundays or Holidays)
- Private security
- On-site concierge
- Airport to Villa transfer with a Private Driver (maximum of 10 guests)
- Margarita, Chips and Salsa Welcome Package
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Chef & Butler service
- Additional daily fee for groups over 12 guests
*Chef Services booked for Christmas or New Years Reservation: Full Service (3 meals per day) for either Chef or Cook are required for the full length of stay
Your booking of this luxury villa, located in the exclusive Palmilla residential community, includes access to the Palmilla Golf and Tennis clubs. Additional fees apply. Please ask your concierge for reservations and tee times. One & Only restaurant & spa reservations may also be requested and are subject to availability and confirmation from the One & Only Palmilla hotel. Access to the gym and pool areas of the One & Only Palmilla are restricted to hotel guests only
Points of Interest
- 2.1 km to Palmilla Golf Club
- 5.7 km to Querencia Golf Club
- 7.2 km to San Jose del Cabo
- 8 km to Art Walk
- 27 km to Puerto Paraiso Shopping Center
- 27.8 km to Cabo San Lucas
- 28.9 km to Tennis Club Pedregal
- 29.1 km to El Arco (Arch at Land's End)
- 54 km to Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park
- Beachfront to Palmilla Beach
- 4.1 km to Costa Azul Beach
- 13 km to Playa el Tule
- 29.1 km to Divorce Beach
- 19 km to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Dining area for 8 people
+ 6 more
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
Have a question about this home?
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.