Colonial and modernist architecture above the sea
12 guests · 6 bedrooms · 6.5 baths
Casa Piedra, a sui generis villa of 8,300 square feet, is one of the premier expressions of the Los Cabos spirit of luxury and leisure. With three floors of indoor and outdoor spaces, this spectacular vacation rental is ideal for families, large groups of friends, or destination wedding guests seeking to relish the tranquil privacy of a palatial home at the southernmost tip of Baja California.
With design that blends the finest of Mexico's colonial, modernist, and traditional styles, Casa Piedra incarnates the region's unique charm. The villa is built into the hillside overlooking the Sea of Cortez, with terraces on all three levels offering spectacular ocean views. The top (main) level of the villa includes an ample outdoor lounge area surrounding an infinite swimming pool and raised hot tub, as well as an alfresco dining area beneath stone arcades, wooden beams, and a wrought iron chandelier. The fire pit lounge is ideal for sipping cocktails in the cool breeze of night. Fine lighting keeps the terrace luminous from dusk till dawn.
Vast doors open into the open-plan interior where, under vaulted wooden beams, the living room features a gorgeous stone facade and large television. Next to the living area, the wet bar is perfect for mixing drinks, while the dining table seats ten for ocean-view meals. The beautiful kitchen includes chef-grade appliances and a breakfast bar for four beneath a splendid vaulted ceiling of exposed red brick.
Within the self-contained paradise of Los Cabos, Casa Piedra is particularly well positioned for enjoying the whole spectrum of leisure. You're just a short drive from the Resort at Pedregal Beach and the famous Medano Beach, from Cabo del Sol Golf Course, and from the vibrant nightlife of Cabo San Lucas. World-class boating, fishing, and eco-adventures are at your fingertips.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in Closet, Lounge area, Television, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace, View of Sea of Cortez
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Walk-in closet, Safe, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Television, Safe, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Safe, Air conditioning, Television, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Safe Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, bathroom, Shared access to bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, Kitchenette, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Satellite Television
- Sonos Sound System
- Media room
- Ceiling fans
- Exercise room
- Iron/Ironing board
- Heated Infinity swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4 & 6
- Gas barbecue
- Wet bar
- Fire pit
- Sun loungers
- Ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily Housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Cabo San Lucas
- 2.5 km to Marina & Downtown Cabo San Lucas
- 13 km to Cabo del Sol Golf Course
- 34 km to San Jose del Cabo
- 1.5 km to The Resort at Pedregal Beach
- 3.3 km to Medano Beach
- 45.6 km drive to Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Sonos sound system
+ 4 more
Pedregal de Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Los Cabos International Airport (SJD)
40 min drive
9 min walk
12 min drive
Cabo del Sol Golf Course
21 min drive
Points of Interest
Cabo San Lucas with Restaurants, Shops & Nightlife
9 min drive
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.