Mod contemporary coastal villa by Table Mountain
10 guests · 5 bedrooms · 4 baths
With Camps Bay Beach below and Lion’s Head and the Twelve Apostles above, Hely Horizon feels like it’s in the middle of a postcard. But it has function as well as form: this beautiful modern vacation rental has two levels of indoor and outdoor living areas, and five spacious bedrooms that can accommodate ten. Spend your holiday reveling in the quiet, private location or making the short drive to the beaches, mountains and central Cape Town.
The mountains loom behind and a lush garden stretches out in front of the villa. In the morning, stretch out on a lounger on the covered lower-level terrace by the pool, challenge family and friends to games on the lawn and break for lunch at the poolside table. In the afternoon, adjourn to a seat on the upper-level deck, watch the sun sink toward the ocean and end the evening with a bottle of local wine at the al-fresco dining area.
Hely Horizon has two levels of open-plan living spaces: one that opens to the pool terrace and one that opens to the deck with ocean views. The upper level has a sleek, airy feel, with a sloping roof and clerestory windows that give a peek at the mountains from the sectional around the fireplace in the sitting area and the woven chairs in the dining area. Downstairs, tones of deep blue and white echo the colors of the sea. Both levels have fully equipped—and very stylish—kitchens.
Five bedrooms with ocean views offer luxury accommodations for up to ten guests. There are three bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, including a master suite with a king bed and two bedrooms with queen beds. The other two bedrooms have king beds and share a bathroom—a great setup for parents traveling with children.
Iconic scenery, relaxed beaches and vibrant dining and shopping scenes make Cape Town a wonderful spot for outdoor adventurers, sun-seekers, honeymooners and even families. Though Hely Horizon is in a tranquil residential neighborhood, it’s less than a 10-minute drive from Camps Bay Beach, Clifton Beach and landmarks like Table Mountain. Start your exploration of central Cape Town at the V&A Waterfront, less than 15 minutes from the villa, which has brand new boutiques and restaurants but is also South Africa’s oldest working port.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Air conditioning, Balcony, Safe, View of Sea
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with Stand-alone shower & bathtub, View of Sea
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, View of Sea
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, shared bathroom with bedroom 5 with Stand-alone shower, View of Sea
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, shared bathroom with bedroom 4 with Stand-alone shower, View of Sea
Note: all king size beds can be made up as twins size beds upon request.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Sound System
- DVD Player
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning (Living areas and bedroom 1)
- Security system
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 10
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (5 days a week between Monday - Saturday, 9 AM - 5 PM)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9 minute drive to Twelve Apostles
- 6 minute drive to Lion's Head
- 1 minute drive to Table Mountain
- 13 minute drive to Cape Town City Center
- 7 minute drive to Camps Bay Beach
- 7 minute drive to Clifton Beach
- 26 minute drive to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 10 people
+ 3 more
Cape Town, South Africa
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.