Modern Oasis in Palm Desert
8 guests · 4 bedrooms · 3 baths
Get into the getaway state of mind at Modern Oasis in Palm Desert. From the moment you pull into the villa’s driveway, this Desert Cities vacation rental entrances with native landscaping and sleek mid-century architecture. Relax in the private backyard or take advantage of a location close to golf courses and the upscale boutiques of El Paseo.
There’s a place for everyone in the California sun around the villa’s heated saltwater pool. Stretch out on a lounge chair, catch up around the outdoor sitting area, practice your swing on the putting green or serve dinner from the barbecue at the al-fresco table. When night falls, linger under the stars in the hot tub or around the firepit, or play pool and ping-pong in the indoor games room.
Inside the villa, remodeled and upgraded rooms create a feel of stylish luxury. The open-concept living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen are a mix of mid-century mod pieces and contemporary elements, like the tiled fireplace, brass accents and Louis Ghost dining chairs. The spacious kitchen has a wraparound counter, an island with bar seating that’s perfect for socializing with friends and family, and a breakfast nook.
The four bedrooms at Modern Oasis in Palm Desert are professionally decorated and beautifully appointed with fine linens and custom details. There are two bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and terrace access: one with a king bed and one with two queen beds that also has a bathroom accessible from the hallway, or a third bedroom with its own king bed. The fourth bedroom has two queen beds and a shared hall bathroom.
With shopping, dining, golf and more just a short drive away, the property is ideal for warm-weather escapes with friends, holidays with family or even a laid-back desert honeymoon. Reserve a tee time at one of the four golf courses within 20 miles or browse for the perfect find at Old Town La Quinta or in downtown Palm Desert. If you’re in town at the right time, you can catch tennis pros at their prime at Indian Wells or the hottest bands at Coachella; if not, take a day trip to the eerie landscapes of Joshua Tree National Park.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Bathroom accessible by hallway, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Shared access to bathroom with bedroom 2, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Shared access to hall bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Direct access to terrace
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast nook
- Ice machine
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Apple TV
- DVD players
- Cable TV
- Gas fireplace
- Garage converted into game room
- Pool table
- Ping pong table
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor furniture
- Putting green
- Fire pit
- Parking for 4 vehicles
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Laundry service
Points of Interest
- 4 minute drive to Shadow Mountain Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to The Vintage Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Palm Desert shopping and restaurants
- 6.2 miles to Indian Wells Tennis Garden
- 9.4 miles to Old Town La Quinta
- 9.4 miles to La Quinta Country Club
- 11 miles to Indian Palms Country Club and Resort
- 13 miles to Coachella Festival grounds
- 15 miles to Palm Springs
- 17 miles to Indian Canyons
- 35 miles to Joshua Tree National Park
- 13 miles to Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Dining area for 8 people
Ping pong table
+ 8 more
Palm Desert, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.