Spanish Colonial-style villa in Hollywood Hills
18 guests · 8 bedrooms · 10.5 baths
Nestled in the Hollywood Hills, Villa di Lorenzo is the private vacation house of your dreams. Just off Hollywood Boulevard, it’s prime location makes for a great home base while exploring all that Los Angeles has to offer. With accommodations for eighteen, spacious interiors, and a lush green backyard, Lorenzo is perfect for hosting events, large family vacations, and romantic Hollywood weddings.
Spanish colonial architecture is synonymous with Beverly Hills and Hollywood. The clean bright white exterior creates an elegant contrast with the rich greenery of the hills. Clay tiled roofs, wrought iron fixtures, and archways are Lorenzo’s most notable character traits. Inside you’ll find a well thought out design theme, perfectly executed in every room. Limestone and French Oak are used throughout the interior. Simplistic, yet ornate, chandeliers decorate the spacious living room, suspended from a beautiful exposed wood ceiling. The kitchen is a chef’s dream. Large, bright, and extremely functional, you’ll love Lorenzo’s state of the art appliances, granite countertops, and streamlined atmosphere.
Outside, in California’s consistently ideal climate, you’ll love all the green space. Spending a whole afternoon on the patio is easy, take a dip in the infinity pool, a soak in the hot tub, or challenge a friend to a game of ping pong. There’s also a five car garage, and if you’re hosting an event, there’s space for more vehicles in the driveway. Inside, guest will enjoy formal dining areas, a wet bar, an immaculate fireplace, and central air conditioning. Before dinner, head down to the wine cellar to find the perfect pairing for your meal. After, head to the home theatre for a movie night with the family, relax in the sauna, or head out for a night on the town.
Within minutes of Lorenzo’s private estate you could find yourself shopping on Rodeo Drive, golfing at Wilson and Harding Golf Course, cruising the beach at Santa Monica Pier, or on a rollercoaster at Universal Studios. In an area so rich with attractions, you're sure to fall in love with Los Angeles, and Villa di Lorenzo is a great place to start.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Fireplace, Television, Balcony, Safe, Desk
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Walk-in Closet, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 6: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television
- Bedroom 7: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with shower/bathtub combo, Television, Desk
- Bedroom 8: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in Closet, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Espresso Machine
- Formal dining areas
- Wet bar
- Home Theatre
- Central air conditioning
- Exercise room
- Office space
- Pool table
- Wine cellar
- Infinity swimming pool (heating included)
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Sun loungers
- Ping pong table
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2.4 miles to Hollywood Bowl
- 2.6 miles to The Grove
- 2.7 miles to Hollywood
- 3.6 miles to Rodeo Drive
- 4.4 miles to Universal Studios
- 6.2 miles to Griffith Observatory
- 7.9 miles to Wilson & Harding Golf Course
- 8.7 miles to The Getty Center
- 8.8 miles to Los Angeles Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- 15.7 miles to Venice Canals
- 16 miles to Topanga State Park
- 11.8 miles to Santa Monica Beach & Pier
- 13.1 miles to Venice Beach
- 22.8 miles to Malibu Pier
- 8.8 miles to Bob Hope Airport (BUR)
- 11.8 miles to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- 13.6 miles to Van Nuys Airport (VNY)
Enter dates and number of guests to check the total trip price, including additional fees and any taxes.
Extraordinary homes with five-star everything
Pristine and expertly designed, each Airbnb Luxe home comes with luxury amenities, services, and a dedicated trip designer.
The Airbnb Luxe difference
Start-to-finish trip planning
Trip designers coordinate your arrival, departure, and everything in between.
300+ point inspection
Every Airbnb Luxe home is personally verified to be in pristine condition.
On-trip care, 24/7
Premium, on-demand assistance for any question, at any hour.
Heated infinity pool
Ping pong table
+ 4 more
+ 3 more
Los Angeles, CA
Have a question about this home?
We'll connect you directly to an Airbnb Luxe trip designer, your contemporary concierge who knows every home and can help you plan your entire trip.
Pricing and availability
Cancellation Policy and House Rules
Cancel up to 95 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 95 days of the trip and the reservation is non-refundable.