- How-toSelect the conversation with the person you want to report or block and follow the instructions.
- RulesHosts are encouraged to install carbon monoxide alarms in their space. Find out more about our home safety programme.
- How-toWe offer features that help build trust, including our secure messaging system, reviews, the Host Guarantee and more.
- How-toIf you feel as if you may be in danger or your personal safety is threatened, contact the local authorities immediately.
- How-toHere’s what you need to know about disclosing safety information in a listing.
- How-toHaving second thoughts about the location of your reservation? Read everything the Host has posted in their listing description or contact y…
- How-toIf you’re injured or require medical attention while on an experience, get to a safe place and contact local emergency services immediately.
- How-toYou should get everyone to a safe place and contact local emergency services immediately. After that, report the incident to us.
- How-toFor the safety of our hosts and guests, we conduct background checks. Find out more about how and when we do this.
- Legal terms
- How-toLearn about how the background checks we perform can impact your account.