Communicating with your Host
- How-toIf you want to find out more about a listing, Host or experience before booking, you can message the Host on Airbnb.
- How-toOnce you have a confirmed reservation, you’ll find the Host’s phone number in the message thread for your trip.
- How-toIf you, someone you invite or a pet are responsible for damage during a stay, let your Host know right away.
- How-toYou must be logged in to your Airbnb account to read or send messages. You can click or tap on a message thread to read existing messages or…
Itinerary and reservation help
- How-toYou can find your reservation details, like your confirmation code, in your Inbox or in your Trips.
- How-toYou can find the booking confirmation in your Trips, plus we'll send you an email confirmation after you book your Experience.
- How-toIf you have a confirmed reservation with the Host, your reservation is active, even if the Host turns off the listing to hide it from search…
- How-toIf you have a reservation ending and another one starting within 4 days, and the locations are fairly close to each other, we bundle them un…
- How-toYou can add or remove work travel info to your itinerary in the business notes section of your reservation.
- How-toYou can add or remove guests from your itinerary up until the start of your reservation. Go to your trip details to make these changes.
- How-toIt can be helpful to add full names to your reservation in case you need to print out your itinerary for a travel visa.
- How-toGet helpful info for your stay in Cuba, including enrolling in the STEP programme and emergency numbers.
- How-toThe Resolution Centre lets you request or send money for things related to your Airbnb trip. Guests and Hosts can ask Airbnb for help in rea…
- How-toIf your disagreement is money-related, you can use our Resolution Centre to request or send money for things related to your Airbnb trip.
- How-toMessage your host directly for help. You can send your host money through our Resolution Centre to cover any shipping costs.