Luxury is going above and beyond what you need. Luxury is a massive, stunning condominium in Chicago’s most trendy neighborhood: the West Loop! Luxury is more square feet, a glass/marble rain shower, high end appliances, custom cabinetry, marble counters, oak plank floors and more! Not just coffee, but coffee options. Not just a private patio, but a skyline view roof deck. Skip the cheap apartments with good photos and fake finishes; this ultra luxurious condo is the real deal!
Flooded with natural light and ceilings that soar to 11 feet, the feeling is airy, spacious, modern, ultra luxury. This is a brand new building from the ground up in 2018! Not just a bathtub, but a deep soaking tub big enough for boobs and knees. Not just a shower, but a custom glass rain shower large enough to spin around. Enjoy a private patio with actual privacy, a public skyline view roof deck that isn't a sales pitch or a party, a 24 hour gym with lots of equipment and space to move around, blazingly fast WiFi, a wealth of coffee options/equipment, this space goes so far above and beyond what you'll find in a hotel. Prepare to be shocked, then amazed, and then just happy.
Want advice? Looking for that local knowledge? We've got a guidebook telling you all the secrets! We're from Chicago. We live here. We know the place, and we have an opinion!
- One queen bed
- Dresser and mirror
- Walk-in closet
- Balcony view
(En suite bath)
- One queen bed
- One queen bed
- One queen sofa sleeper
- HDTV with local channels, plus Netflix and Prime Video streaming
- One rollaway bed (for groups of five or more)
- Stainless steel Whirlpool appliances
- Quartz counter tops and full tile back splashes
- Island counter, with built-in wine cooler
- Bar stool seating
- Pots and pans, tableware, glassware and silverware provided
EN-SUITE MASTER BATHROOM (FULL)
- Oversized corner glass shower
- Private in-bedroom entrance
- Rain shower head
- Double sink quartz vanity
- Porcelain tile
DETACHED FULL GUEST BATHROOM
- Bold porcelain tile
- Deep soaking tub and shower
- Quartz vanity
- Towels, body wash, shampoo, hair dryer, hand soap, and toilet paper provided in both bathrooms!
PRIVATE BALCONY, with seating
- Oak plank floors
- High-end lighting fixtures
- Nest thermostats
- USB charging stations in bedroom and kitchen
- In-unit stacked Whirlpool washer dryer
- WiFi throughout unit
- Linens provided! Large closets with hangers, plus iron and board!
- 24 hour gym, off lobby
- Rooftop deck with incredible city views
There are a limited number of parking spaces on site, and they do fill up. They are assigned in order of request by guests with confirmed reservations.
Please also let me know - what rental category vehicle are you parking? Size restrictions apply, and I need to know the rental category you’ve chosen, even if you aren’t sure of the exact model. (Examples include compact car, full-size SUV, and minivan.)
For additional parking, there’s a garage next door, less than a minute walk, that is very reasonable and super convenient!
Typically, guests may receive the keys and drop their bags in the condo as early as 12PM (noon). The cleaners do need until 4PM to do their work.
If you'd like to drop your bags early, we can usually accommodate you!
If you'd like to take a nap or shower right away, and the night before your stay isn't booked yet, let's discuss booking that night before! Then you could arrive as early as you'd like that day!
11AM is check-out. If you'll need a check-out after 11AM, and the night after your stay isn't booked yet, let's chat about booking that next night! Then you could leave as late as you'd like that day!
Unfortunately we *do not* have anywhere to hold bags after your stay - sorry!
The twin rollaway bed is prepared before every stay with fresh linens.
The bed is physically locked into the upright position to help make the bed super easy to move around, and placed in the closet. Simply roll it into place and open. Everything will be ready for you.
Upon booking, your reservation will have paid for a specific number of guests on it. Anyone over this number whether visiting or sleeping, you must have written permission from us. We have a hallway camera to verify. We're going to be totally fine with 95% of requests, but we do require you to clear it with us first.
We consider the maximum capacity of the apartment to be its sleeping capacity - eight individuals. Anyone past eight would not be permitted.
Enjoy the city! Please don’t bring a party back.
Rates and minimum stays change constantly - every night is different!
The nightly rate may change based on number of guests, which is verified upon arrival. Please do your best to let me know how many guests will be staying in advance!
We have several condos in the same building - each is its own space!
Feel free to inquire about renting multiple units together!
- THE WEST LOOP! The definition of industrial chic, this neighborhood has exploded as the city’s trendiest neighborhood! Converted factories and warehouses have transformed into hip restaurants and unique drinking spaces.
- RANDOLPH STREET, the center of Chicago’s food scene and home to world-renowned spots such as Girl and the Goat, Next, and Au Cheval, is just a short walk! The FULTON MARKET district is a just a bit further, or a quick Uber!
- Five minutes from the nearest BLUE LINE L stop, ILLINOIS MEDICAL DISTRICT. Get downtown in 11 minutes! Or continue out to O'Hare, direct, in 49 minutes.
- Closest place to stay to the UNITED CENTER, period. Three blocks away, you can the UC from the front door!
- Short walk from the UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO (UIC), Chicago’s only public research university, as well as the surrounding LITTLE ITALY neighborhood.
- Two blocks directly north of RUSH UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL. Short walk from UIC HOSPITAL and STROGER HOSPITAL.
With so many choices in the area, you'll have no idea where to start - until you check out our curated guidebook! We've got tips about coffee shops and grab-and-go breakfast, high-end can't miss dinners, quick meals, late nights and boozy brunch, plus extensive day trips all throughout the city. We put our heart into it, and you’ll find advice on other can’t-miss places worth a train or Uber ride, including FIVE distinct nightlife districts throughout the city!
Chicago, IL, United States