Amazing location! WALK WALK WALK to Fenway Park! So close to Kenmore Square, Museum of Fine Arts, Northeastern University, Longwood Medical Area, Symphony Hall, LOTS of Universities, House of Blues, Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Kelleher Rose Garden, Berklee College of Music, New England Conservatory, theaters, Whole Foods, Target, bars, restaurants, and a few minutes from downtown.
Bring your car! You'll have a FREE parking spot! (OMG!)
Our home is your home! Can't wait to host for you!
★ WHAT DO WE HAVE FOR YOU?
– FREE parking spot! We'll give you a parking permit so you can park in the parking lot behind the building.
– 55" TV with cable
– Free coffee and tea! Of course, coffee machine is provided as well :)
– High speed internet
– Fresh sheets and towels
– Shampoo and soap
– Full stocked kitchen, pans, skillets, cutting board, kitchen utensils, etc
– The distribution of the apartment goes like this: we have 2 bedrooms, one of them has a queen size bed and the other bedroom has a full size bed! The living room has a sofa bed for extra guests. We also offer an air mattress just in case you are a bigger group.
★ LESS THAN 5 MINUTES WALK:
– Fenway Park!
– Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
– Emmanuele College
– James Kelleher Rose Garden
– Justine Mee Liff Park
– TONS of restaurants! Mexican Italian, Greek, American, Thai, and more.
– Amazing bars
– Super Market (Star Market)
– Liquor store
– Convenience store
★ LESS THAN 8 MINUTES WALK:
– T Stations: Fenway and Kenmore Square
– Museum of Fine Arts
– Northeastern University
– House of Blues
– Kenmore Square
– Massachusetts College of Art and Design
– Berklee College of Music
– Longwood Medical Area
★ OTHER PLACES THAT WE ARE CLOSE TO:
– Boston University: 5 minutes driving
– Back Bay: 5 minutes driving
– Wentworth Institute of Technology: 6 minutes driving
– Newbury St. 6 minutes driving
– Prudential Center: 7 minutes driving
– Downtown Boston: 10 minutes driving
– Harvard University: 13 minutes driving
You can find convenient stores within a 1 minute walk (great if you wish to cook with your family or friends). You can aso find a few stores, bars, and lots of restaurants. This is all within a walking distance. We always suggest our guest to leave their car in the free parking spot that we provide, take the T, and explore! Having a free parking spot in Boston is priceless :)
The building provides washer and dryer! We provide detergent soap.
Boston's Fenway neighborhood gains its fame from its biggest attraction, Fenway Park, home ball park of the Boston Red Sox.
Also, the Fenway area of Boston also includes 18 colleges and universities, world-renowned medical research centers and hospitals in the Longwood Medical Area, lively nightlife along Lansdowne Street, and the highest concentration of cultural institutions in the city, including the Museum of Fine Arts and Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, and Symphony Hall.
This neighborhood is minutes away from Kenmore Square and a quick ride to Downtown. The subway (called T in Boston) is really close walking!
Boston, MA, United States